The Value Proposition will be your sales tool; incorporating features, benefits and value of your product or service, defining the value it brings to your London customers.
The role of the Value Proposition is to:
Showing you how your solution can have a positive impact on your customer’s business.
The Value Proposition is based on the needs of your customers; London is a competitive market, they will want to see how you can bring added value to them. Show this with your quality brand, unique product or discounted service.
Although we all know our own product or service, we also have to understand the market – knowing their needs, their pain, helps you to provide the solution. A doctor will always diagnose you before treatment; do the same in your market – make a diagnosis and delivery a remedy.
Understand your customers:
What issue are you trying to solve? Who has the issue or need?
Once you have established this, put your Value Proposition to the test!
See this example of a Value Proposition for Blueshark Consulting
- Our expertise far outweighs that of our competition.
- Look no further than Blueshark; our knowledge in facilities management and the value we offer is extensive. Our services encompass the full range of facility services including: – Cleaning – Security – Catering – IT – Cloud Services – HR – Utilities.
- Innovation is a key ingredient of ours and customers use our services time and time again. Our bespoke software programmes can be tailor made to each client’s specific needs.
- Hassle free outsourcing option – why incur the cost of a Facility Manager? Let us manage your contracted services providers remotely, thus achieving substantial savings for your company, enabling you to focus your core business.
- Our service is all about the customer and people skills is very much to the fore continually.
If you would like to talk to one of the team at Blueshark Consulting about how we can help you to maximise your Value Proposition in a competitive London marketplace, contact us.
Blueshark Consulting delivers unique solutions to the obstacles facing businesses every day. The innovative facilities management solutions we provide ensure that our clients are on track and kept one step ahead of their competitors. Thanks to the diverse experience of our team, we fulfil various key roles for our clients according to their needs, from procurement specialist to management consultant. Our level of expertise and knowledge far outweighs any of our competitors and we have the track record to back it up.