Procurement is about securing independent expertise for any organisation in order to deliver the best financial outcome for our clients and ensure proper compliance of service.
At Blueshark, we are committed to finding the most compatible business partner, a business partner that will deliver the best results for our clients.
Our areas of speciality are cleaning, catering, security, e-commerce, telecoms, big data analytics, utilities, HR and finance.
The steps that are necessary in order for us to fulfil our promise to clients are set out below:
- develop a tender programme that is fit for purpose
- devise schedules for scope of works
- research the market for the most compatible partner
- benchmark their services
- review the scope and specs within each proposal
- compare SLAs and KPIs
- innovation – what company can add value?
Ongoing contract management
Once the contract terms have been agreed with the new provider, the second most important role of the procurement management company is to ensure full compliance with the said contract. The contract management processes are as follows:
- issuance of conformance management guidelines
- frequency and duration of contract auditing
- auditing monitoring software compliance
- helpdesk reporting
- agreeing locations and the timeframe for discussions on service levels
- contract review
- updating process schedules on an ongoing basis
Are you unhappy with your current provider or do you feel that there is scope to reduce costs?
Blueshark can help. Below are just some of the ways we can help:
- update and modify out-of-date contracts
- renegotiate new contract terms
- seek out new business partners for our clients
- innovation – Blueshark to undergo how best new methods and processes to your business
- conduct ‘time in motion’ study reviews
- removing non-conforming providers
Contact us today for any query you may have. We are here to deliver the solution.